At Rehabilitation Hospital of Southern New Mexico, we are committed to being good neighbors and responsible corporate citizens to the communities we serve. We do this through not only the healthcare services we provide, but through our dedication to philanthropic support throughout the area. Locally, we are involved with:
• The Salvation Army
• Greater Las Cruces Chamber of Commerce
• Mesilla Valley Economic Development Alliance
• New Mexico State University
• The Bridge of Southern New Mexico, and
• the Dona Ana Branch Community College Nursing Department
Support groups we provide include:
Community Spinal Cord Injury – Provides information and resources to those who have suffered a spinal cord injury.
Inpatient Stroke Support Group – Provides information and support for stroke survivors and their family members and caregivers.